From £2455 plus third party fees
This is intended as a guide to what most clients would visualise as a Traditional Funeral and includes the following:
- Completion of all necessary paperwork at our premises or your home during normal working hours.
- Date and time of the Funeral to be arranged at a mutual time.
- Provision of Mercedes hearse for the conveyance of the deceased to Church and/or Crematorium and/or Cemetery.
- Provision of a Mercedes six seater Limousine.
- Cortege to leave from families chosen address and returned to requested address after the Funeral.
- Provision of a Funeral Director and four Bearers to handle the coffin. Additional staff members to be provided to ensure safe handling of the coffin at additional cost if necessary. Family may also carry if desired.
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death or from where the deceased may have been taken prior to our involvement, within 20 miles of our premises at any time of the day or night, and holding deceased on our premises for up to 21 days.
- Provision of a coffin or casket picked by yourselves suitable for cremation or burial.
- Dressing the deceased in a quality robe or own clothes. *Embalming at extra cost.
- Unlimited viewing of the deceased in office hours on an appointment basis. Out of hours there will be an additional charge.
- Liaising with the family to ensure music requests are fulfilled as best as possible.
- Handling of donations on the family’s behalf.
- Placing of press notices in newspaper and obituary on our website. *excludes press notice fees
- Assisting with the ordering of floral tributes.
- Providing assistance with Order of Services, attendance cards and memorial books.
- Collection of cremated remains following the funeral and assisting family with arrangements for cremation mains. Please be aware cremated remains placed in a Church or Cemetery additional costs will be involved.
To help you choose music for your loved ones funeral, please see the Wesley media Website. You can search the extensive data base on the Welsey website and listen to a sample of the track. You just need to inform C Terry which tracks you have chosen so we can ensure the correct music is played at the service. You can also search by venue, e.g. Bramcote Crematorium. No additional license fees have to be paid on any track from this resource.