Cost: £900 plus third party fees
For those who do not wish to hold a funeral service and simply wish us to make the necessary arrangements for the cremation of the deceased. This option can only be selected when payment for all charges, including disbursements, is made at the time of making the arrangements, and comprises:
- Completion of the necessary paperwork at our premises during normal working hours to permit the cremation.
- Date, time and place of cremation to be determined by ourselves.
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death or from where the deceased may have been taken prior to our involvement, within 10 miles of our premises at any time of the day or night.
- Provision of a basic Coffin of our choice and dressing gown.
- Holding the deceased on our premises for up to 14 days from the date of death.
- Provision of a suitable vehicle and a maximum of three members of staff to transfer the coffin to a crematorium, up to a maximum of 10 miles from our premises, with no mourners present and no service held.
Please note that this option specifically exclude all of the following:
- Holding a Service in a Church or any other place of worship.
- Handling of donations on the family’s behalf.
- Cremated remains to be scattered at the crematorium by the applicant.
- Placing of press notices, provision of attendance cards, order of service sheets, ordering of floral tributes. Involvement with cremated remains following the funeral.
- Third party fees.